Rabu, 17 Februari 2010

blabbing

Oh I really want to post - like anything..since I don't have particular idea :D
So these are random things.

1. TTC

No I haven't met the obgyns, neither Prof Jacoeb nor Dr. Ovi. Blame my husband.. I've already made an appointment to Prof Jacoeb for this friday then suddenly he said that he had to work to Makassar. Sigh. Oh yes, he has already left me 3 weekends for this month. But on the brighter side I will meet Dr. Ovi first before prof Jacoeb ( i prefer female doctor remember? ). Yes, i've made the appointment even far before Prof Jacoeb. It takes almost a month to contact Dr. Ovi before you can meet her. Remembering the distance also, it has to be very worthy !

2. VACATION

I plan a vacation for me and him on April. I have been browsing like a lot, and now i've reached its peak. I become so bored (lol). Actually, long before I do browse, we had talked about how we want to spend our trip and agreed to be like backpacker..but somehow I don't feel confident to myself and start to browse everything seems cheap value for money. Ha! for my excuse, it's my money i'll spend here folks, be generous. And then I remind myself that i'm going to shop like crazy there so i have to be extra careful with our budget. So here I am..googling here, there, everywhere :D I have booked hotel via Agoda by the way, very good rate i can say.

3. WORK

It's official now that start from march i'll be rotated with other staff. Well I've spent 1,5 2,5 years doing the same routines jobs, now prepare for something new. My upcoming job will be related to inflation and stuffs, wish me luck ! :excited:

4. FAMILY

Me and him have a super plan for our parents. Since we had an additional income from our side job so we will spare that money for our beloved parents. No we won't give that in cash, but in a form of "Package". It will buying time to get the Packages, but Insya Allah it'll make them happy. May Allah gives health and take care of them, till the time comes. Amin.


So, that's all my blab. Very random right? haha told ya!

3 komentar:

sita mengatakan...

wah oe.. i wonder how it feels to be rotated in the work..
does uti experience the same thing as well?

maybe it's not rotated w..tapi diupgrade hehehe ;-)

-Ow- mengatakan...

Utie kayanya belom pernah di rotasi deh ta :)
Disini mah sering rotasi me rotasi (tanpa embel2 upgrade), karena kerjaannya spesialis jadi kalo dirotasi pasti nambah ilmu. (semoga..hehe)

tea mengatakan...

hihihihi *ketawa ala Kunti*

Iya Sita, aku belom pernah di rotasi :P pingin sekali sih, seperti yang Oe bilang, tujuan utamanya adalah untuk menambah ilmu & pengalaman ;) tapi kalo sampe sekarang belom, aku ambil hikmahnya aja mungkin si Mrs. B lagi sayang banget sama aku, hahahaha *ketawa ala pahlawan bertopeng* dan mungkin belum banyak manfaat yang kuberikan untuk Tim aku ini *ngeles lebay* :D


Oe, semoga sukses ya di Tim baru nya :) semoga lancar & dimudahkan, amin. Aku seneng sekaligus mengiri dengan rencana untuk Family (cita-cita mulia anak berbakti) dan juga rencana Vacationnya :D semoga suatu hari di masa datang aku juga bisa mewujudkannya. Amin, amin, amin.


Btw Minggu ini jadi kan? :D mudah2an gak mundur/tertunda lagi yaks rencana kunjungannya.

best of luck my dear :* hap hap hap, SEMANGAD!