Kamis, 13 Januari 2011

Friday I'm in Love Cooking

In term of tightening our expense, me and husband spent our weekend mostly at home. To overcome the boredom of our daily meal, i try to cook or make some snack that me and he like. It's not cheap also, you know, practicing with the ingredients like cheese, chocolate, and friends..but at least my skill is improving lately *cough*

Since i have a short term memory loss , yes, I always forget the recipe of food i've made..I always bring my blackberry to the kitchen. Chaos! :)
I browse ay-lot, comparing many recipes available in web, DOs and DON'Ts, Tips and Tricks. Thank you Google God , to make my life easier. While my mood is boosting up, i decided to join the famaous Natural Cooking Club (NCC) Mailing List. It's day two and i've learnt a lot from all members.

It's friday, and I'm thrilled just to think what will I cook for weekend. Lasagna, Chocolate Melted Brownies, and American Risoles will be just perfect. They will ruin my husband diet though :P

What's your plan?

2 komentar:

tea mengatakan...

Hi sweetie pie! glad to step again here. It's been ages since my last visit and my last writing on blog ya? *cough cough* :p

I'm impressed with your cooking-and-baking experiences. Congratulations! *throws confetti* though I haven't tried any of those you've baked (eh well.. Spaghetti Bolognaise was an exception and it was super delicious!) ;p Oh, and I haven't heard anything about the NCC but I'm interested to learn from them as well, so thanks for sharing :)


PS: just lemme know if you bake the choco melt brownie, I'd be delighted to be a tester *wink wink* ;D

-Ow- mengatakan...

Awww...that brownies is gone within a minute :D

You should try my lasagna Tie..it's super delicious *cough*
Will post the recipe later.

NCC is the famous online cooking club, they shared all in the mailing list, recipes, tips & tricks. well you can ask them almost anything :)