Rabu, 02 Desember 2009

Banker's Day



Hohoho I always loooveeee this event.

All items 50% off for Atmosphere & Invio. Only if you could show your Business Card !
Me, never miss it. Last night i went to Grand Indonesia without knowing this, just planned to get myself 1 proper black blazer. And guess what I'd got?

1 black blazer (checked)
2 shirts (checked)
1 cool vest (checked)
2 trousers (almost checked, if only the size is more friendly with me. 8 >, 6 < *sigh*)

So, are you interested now?
Not in the banking business?
No worry, you can always bring mine. I'll give it to you. They never checked anyway.


ps: it's from 30 November - 6 December 2009.
Exclucively at SOGO,Seibu & Showrooms.

xoxo

2 komentar:

tea mengatakan...

Lucky You,
I got nothing since they don't have size 6 (T___T) *wajah sedih dan ngenes*

Yah, mungkin gw ditakdirkan untuk beli barang yang tidak diskon *mesem kalem* hahahahahah :D

-Ow- mengatakan...

Yes..yes..
Lucky me for the 8 size (only not for those trousers *tears*)
I think u can always go to your tailor tie :)